Saturday, August 30, 2014

Seeing You in the Crowd

Saw you in the crowd. 
You were standing there with other guys; not much talking yet always smiling. 
Goofy smile, silly smile. 
Since that my eyes trained well to look for you. 
It's always been easy for me to find you. 
You look at me, I look at you. 
I don't know what kind of look you give me, but it surely drowned me deep. 
I know this could be wrong, this could be stupid idea. 
As stupid as me waiting for you to come out. 
As stupid as me getting nervous when you're around. 
I can't help but apologize to myself. 
You're nice; nice and dreamy, dreamy and funny. 
You're funny without even trying to be. 
As funny as me complimenting you because you're just total stranger. 
As funny as believing you and I could be something. 
I can't help but keep looking for you around. 
I don't even know your name, or your favorite song currently. 
I don't even know what makes you smiling a lot, or why do you eat so fast. 
As fast as me falling for you. 
As fast as time wasted without you realize that here I am. 
I still remember what you wore from the first time till the last time I saw you. 
I still remember how your voice and laugh sounds, light and contagious. 
As contagious as the disease that makes you paralyze. 
As contagious as thousand smile of angels.

Now I'm scared of the existence and oblivion. I'm scared of what's coming and what's going. I'm scared of what's started and what's ended.

Because I know I'll never see you again once I saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment