Thursday, October 3, 2013

Letter 2 - Bad Day

Dear Joanne

Hi, J. Today is not my day. Everything has just gone wrong.
I almost left by school bus because I forgot to turn on my alarm. Haha silly me.
Then in art class I accidentally spilled a can of liquid glue on my table which made me spending more time to clean that shit up than finish my job.
After that at lunch time I got strawberry milk instead of chocolate or vanilla because I went to the cafeteria late.
You know that I don't like strawberry milk. It tastes like kiddy toothpaste. Ew.
My literature teacher, Mrs. Wood, she also said that my short novel is not like what she had expected.
Which makes me confused. I did my best for that writing assignment.
Who does she thinks I am, Victor Hugo? Shakespeare? Nicholas Sparks?
I feel like I can't even be as good as people expect.
I never be good enough to people. I feel like people will never like me anyway.
Do you ever feel like people don't like you as much as you like them?
Of course you don't. People love you, J. You're perfect. :)
How are you doing? Are you as busy as I am?
By the way, tomorrow I will go to the park. The weather is not too windy today.
So, I hope tomorrow's weather just like today.
I bought cute knitted beanie and new sweaters today after school. The sweaters is broken white, navy blue, and pastel purple. I love them so much. I hope one day we can go shopping together like years ago.
Ah, I forgot the good news I wanted to tell you! You know what *drums roll* my photograph blog has 5000 views!
Recently I uploaded summer photograph I took when I went to the beach. Seems like they like my photograph. But I haven't tell them who I really am.
People do judge me, I just don't want they be judgmental to my photos.
I just want people enjoy the photos and I hope people like it.

It's always nice to talk to you, Joanne.
I really want to meet you.

Love,
Brianna.






No comments:

Post a Comment